- Removed the extra Staging version from the server which wasn’t being used, and had the wrong design.
- Fixed the header so that the logo would show on desktop and mobile, and reduced the header height to a more appropriate size.
- Changed the site URLs to remove the old theme’s categories. Using Page names now in the URLs, which is best.
- Deactivated plugins that you aren’t using, like page builders for a previous theme that you aren’t using.
- Upgraded your server’s PHP version, which was using an older deprecated version.
- Tested contact form and then solved the outgoing email inconsistencies by setting up a dedicated transactional email system. All outgoing emails will use SendGrid email service and be sent from Robyn’s business email address.
- I added a image-compression plugin that I use for client sites, that will allow you to upload any size images and it will make them sized and compressed appropriately for your website.